On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM, THOMAS MANI <thomas.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The tentative dates are 27 May to 1 June. We reopen the school on the 2
> June

I think its a wonderful opportunity for us. And i would like to appreciate
Thomas Mani Sir for taking this bold decision. We are ready to help you out
in your endeavour.
I would also add that we would in-return request christ nagar to host space
for our monthly meetings (what say others? ).

This is the link of Computer Masti Text books by IIT-Bombay (previously
posted by Vimal Joseph). They are ready to share the Document format of
these PDF files if requested.
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~sri/ssrvm/

Use of FOSS for Teaching Computers in Indian Primary Schools
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sri/papers/cm-ncoss09.pdf

one of there pre-syllabus presentation
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sri/talks/CSEdu-SSRVM-Aug06.ppt

Regards,

Prasad.S.R
"Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds"