On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Ashik S <aash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 Prasad, I think it is a good idea to have Christ Nagar host our meetings
> or other  functions. Meetings are only a monthly affair and we can offer
> troubleshooting or training in connection with the meeting itself

I think we can plan it as
Phase - 1

Formal meeting with school authorities
Asses what are the thing we can offer/ do , like installtion, trouble
shooting, training and syllabus preparation ....
Prepare the plan and call for volunteers

Phase -2

Formal training for Teachers and Lab people
Discussion on syllabus or hand book, if required
In this phase I think we can use the teachers creativity to prepare a
Linuxinstalltion and basic setup guide in Malayalam

Phase -3
Meeting with students / or ven we can include the paents
Can have nice and interesting presentation on Linux etc...
Also we can conduct an install fest along with this

How about this shedule.

Even if physically I am not available at TVM I will try to render maximum
support for this activity

--
JAGANADH G