Mar Athanasius College of engineering is organising a technical
festival on account of its golden jubilee. We already invited 150
colleges, and expect a participation of 10,000 students across the
country.
On this occasion, we are planning to distribute free software during
the festival and celebrate software freedom day(18th Sept). But the
problem is we don’t have proper collection of both destros and free-
apps.  We have requested zyxware for assistance. We only have a vague
idea about, how to celebrate freeware day.
We need all your help to make this a grand success. Hard task is that,
there is only 4days left...
Please,help us....fast...
Contact me:
Akhil Alfons k