I am Thomas Mani from Christ Nagar School, Trivandrum.
I am interested in the Software freedom day celebrations
Do you include schools in the celebration.?
What do you plan to do?
Pls reply, we have only two days left.

vipin,vineeth and me already discussed about organizing some events on
schools, and yes, christ nagar school was included on the top list.but
we are waiting to confirm for volunteers.

On 9/15/10, THOMAS MANI <thomas.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am Thomas Mani from Christ Nagar School, Trivandrum.
> I am interested in the Software freedom day celebrations
> Do you include schools in the celebration.?
> What do you plan to do?
> Pls reply, we have only two days left.
>
> Thomas Mani
> Vice Principal
> CNS
>

> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 7:32 PM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 16:49 +0530, JeevZ wrote:
>>
>> > but people in India, 99% see this word as Freeware, not
>> > freedomware.... labels doesnt matter.. ok. but still people have
>> > confusion about these meanings..
>>
>> So it is our job to clear the confusion. One way to help in this is to
>> use the term Swathanthra, as Praveen suggested. And then we have to keep
>> repeating the idea of software freedom. I don't see another way.
>>
>> --
>> V. Sasi Kumar
>> Free Software Foundation of India
>> http://swatantryam.blogspot.com
>>
>> --
>> "Freedom is the only law".
>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>> ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>

>> For details visit the google group page:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

> For details visit the google group page:

*ησямαℓιту ιѕ тнє υηινєяѕαℓ α¢¢єρтє∂ кιηк*

  Jeevachaithanyan Sivanandan
  CyberBeamS Technologies
  http://www.cyberbeams.com
  http://www.jeevanism.wordpress.com