Milad ,

I am telling that we can use other softwares and plugins too to get
good qulity output and fast production .

And for some place we need some good systems with some highend
computing power , i am not sure we can
do rigging,texturing,particle animation,lighting these all i dont
think so we can do with a laptop .

And as OmV told think something really good story , dont think like
mahabharatha or any kind of stuffs
come our from all those things .

for software and other things i will try my level best to contribute