On 9 December 2010 13:19, Anish A <aneesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/12/8 maheshmohan...@gmail.com <maheshmohan...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Rough Agenda:
>>
>> Wikileaks and free speech - What we can do?
>
> It may be related to free speech and all. but, What is the relevance of that
> now?
> It is anyway not directly related to free software.
> If we discuss that, there is no action that can be taken on that. We can't
> do anything over that.

Well 5 or more serious topics and no mention of wikileaks , thats how
you would like it ? Well I think user group meets should be fun .
Also there are 2 localisation topics in the meet , I think they would
be better off in SMC ie Swatanthra Malayalam Computing ) meet .

Wikileaks is the most happening thing , You heard of Amazon , paypal &
easyDNS blocking service which are exhibiting a monopoly .  There are
cloud services , money transacting and most importantly DNS services
which are being controlled .Isn't that worth a talk /chat ?

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri