On Sunday 29 March 2015 10:42 AM, Danial José wrote:
> *_Reminder 6_*
>
> On Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 9:02:14 PM UTC+5:30, Libre Cochin wrote:

>     Website Admin,
>     *
>
>     We noticed that this message was showing on the site
>     (http://www.ilug-tvm.org) since 2009.
>

>         This site is being re-worked currently. In the meanwhile you can
>         please join our mailing-list by visiting
>
>         http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm
>         <http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm>
>
>         Thank you for your patience (Submitted by webmaster on Tue,
>         09/29/2009 - 10:37.)
>

>     Expecting a favorable response from your side.
>
>     *Thank you*

Wouldn't it be better to give Danial access to the website as the
current admins seems to be totally uninterested.

Danial has consistently raised the issue and he has shown his concern is
legitimate by maintaining http://angamaly.lug.org.in/

Danial,

I suggest you create tvm.lug.org.in if you don't get access within a
weeks time.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.