On 5/11/08, sen kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I am a teacher in a government school in Viluppuram. We have received
> computers with Linux installed as part of ELCOT initiative. We face many
> problems in using the systems to teach our students.

Hi,

It was also proposed that there will be training to the staffs by
ELCOT and it appeared that they outsourced it to some one.

What's the Status?

Being may, Its likely that all schools around will be having Holidays.
Will it be possible for you to convene a meeting of all Staffs in and
around Vilupuram to assemble, on one day.

Hope everyone will be facing similar issues. That will make it even easier.

--
Aamachu