Balachandran Sivakumar wrote:

        Do we have a moderation policy in ilug-c ? For sometime now,
there has been too much of personal attacks.

Instead of adding another dose of noise, I take this opportunity to request the admins to wake up. Time to tighten up the noose as things are getting out of our hands. 3 threads of nothing but personal attacks and meaningless debates, going on and on. I haven't been getting anything else for the past few days. I feel it's better to have some moderation policy when things get out of hands and people start attacking each other personally, as well as value less trolls. I would like them to be kicked out of the list.

Secondly, the mailman listinfo states that the language of message to be displayed is English and I would like that to be declared primary language of communication in this list. This will avoid unnecessary noise in the list regarding language to be used in the list. Only exception can be that the OP is not able to express his question clearly in English and chooses to do the same in Tamil, in which case a member in the list can volunteer to translate if in English for other members to reply to the query and if required back to Tamil so the OP can understand. We expect such occasions to be very rare and hence permissible.

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in