hai to all.
 I m nandha.... doing second year in saveetha engg college..
I hav a system with intel 845GV - p4 - 640 mb RAM - 40+20 gb hdd
i m using dual os - windows xp and ubuntu 8.04 . after switching to ubuntu i
m not at all using windows..

now i have a doubt about swap area.

my doubts are

1. how to utilize the swap memory completely( i hv created a swap of 1280 mb
and ubuntu is in 40 gb hdd) bcoz most of the time my swap is idle.

2. can swap can be used as a virtual graphics card to improve my graphics
???? if possible please tell me how to do it??

thanking you