On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM, LinuXpert Academy
<supp...@linuxpertacademy.com> wrote:
>>In short "No License" at all. I remember reading somewhere that a FOSS
>>Business Model based on "No" license is a "bigger evil" than EULA.
>>
> I think it would be nice to stop this thread at this stage with my last reply
> to the above.

Dear Baskar,
I don't suppose that this is nice way to respond to constructive
criticism and suggestions.

> I am not sure whether this info. helps you and also request you not to reply
> to this list and if you need more info, pl. send a private mail to
> linuxbas...@gmail.com

This signals fear of one's credibility diminishing at an exponential
rate !!!  Perhaps your prospective buyers(!) might take up this
building this thread, for their further edification !

Common Man