On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM, LinuXpert Academy
<supp...@linuxpertacademy.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to the name confusion people had with NRC-FOSS developed "FOSS Lab
> Server" and ours, we named
> our product as "FOSS Webstore Server" which was completely developed by us
> in-house.
>
> Below is a short description of our "FOSS Webstore Server" configuration and
> contents
>
> Hardware Configuration Details
>
> Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz processor with Motherboard
> 2GB DDR RAM
> 1TB Sata HDD
> On-Board Ethernet
> On-Board VGA
> On-Board USB Ports (Front-side: 2, Back-side: 4)
> On-Board PS2 Port (Mouse, Keyboard)
> UMPC Cabinet
>
> http://linuxbaskar.googlepages.com/fls.jpg

Dear Mr.Baskar,

Just curious.You have not explicitly mentioned the License under which
your so called
 "FOSS Webstore Server" is distributed. You just mentioned the license
of the s/w's present in "FOSS Webstore Server", not about the
"Server"'s license.Could you please elaborate?

Common Man