I was looking at the 3rd and 4th sem IT syllabus (The Revised one). I was upset
to find that though gcc was allowed for Data Structures, for OOPS (they teach
ANSI C++) they have specified TurboC++ only.

This is a clear display of miscommunication between the panel that decides the
syllabus and the panel that sets the tools (If two exist).

I cannot see how Turbo C++ is recommended for ANSI C++.(They are recommending
TC++ 3.0. A pre-standard-namespaces incompliant C++ compiler)

---
Ashok `ScriptDevil` Gautham