Hi to all,

my Hod is opposing to do fifth sem 10 mini projects in RoR( Other than VB &
ORACLE ).

I told him , NRC - FOSS are ready to give letter regarding to do proj in
open source.

But he said like, '" even though will u (Arulalan) get permission letter
from Anna University , I (Hod) won't allow you to do 5th sem university
practical examination ".

He clearly said, he won't allow to do  proj in other language ,  in this
semester.

And he said, " For record and observation purpose we have to do proj in VB
and Oracle itself " .

 "In final semester (6th) project, u can do proj in any platform ,

no one can restrict you in 6 th sem " , like wise he suggested  me .

the problem is , in anna university syllabus specified language name is VB
and Oracle.

even though the syllabus says use  Any Front tool and etc .

so anna univ syllabus need to change the syllabus pattern.

they have to specify clearly in syllabus like , " students can use any
languages and in same class students can do proj in different different
platform " . so external also can not oppose that .

Or else FOSS Subject will  become one of the compulsory subjects !

தக்கன தழைக்கும் !

--
நன்றி ,

அருளாளன் . த