On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Arulalan T<tarula...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any front end tool (like VB, VC++, Developer 2000) etc
>
> Any backend tool (Oracle, Ms-Access, SQL) etc.
>
> Any CASE tool
>
> ( * they preferred " Rational Rose " . I preferred " Umbrello " for CASE
> TOOL* )

I did my BE in SEC 2 years back and had this same lab course.
The same arguments went on and on with the lecturers and me.
After 3 months, no work was done (even by the other students) and the
final exam was to draw the UML diagrams for the applications in paper
and subimt.

Hope atleast you guys get to do the projects.
All the best.

--
Srinivasan R
http://fslog.com - News, tutorial, tips and tricks about Free and open