Hi,

--- On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM, pavithran<pavithra...@gmail.com> wrote:
| I am not sure if we could say that the syllabus is ok though I agree
| that a student could definitely make a lot of the current syllabus.
\--

That is where most people have the wrong conception, IMO. A syllabus
is only a guideline, and a "student" is expected to venture into
gaining more knowledge beyond what is prescribed, and this is the
single most important aspect that a "student" must fulfill in
"education".

Degree, job, awards, friendships are all side-effects.

---
| It
| definitely needs to be revised and improved according to industry
| changes and should be vendor neutral
\--

That is contradictory.

One should always follow free/open standards.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com