On 11/08/2010 10:11 PM, Chandran wrote:
This is regarding the 4-city Seminar on 'Monetising IP' that IPDome
<cid:part1.05040207.04050705@lawgonindia.com>  is  organising in
partnership with Achromic Point who are the event management partners.
Please contact ipdome.n...@gmail.com  to receive brochure for the event
at Chennai.
 [...snip...]

      The Seminar goes beyond the conventional defensive deployment of IP
and promotes a strategic perspective of IP that transforms it from a
cost-centre to a profit-centre.

Are  You  Serious ???

 The Seminar has an experiential and
hands-on approach to Intellectual Property targeting Value-enhancement,
not just Value-protection

ehe ...

and addressing R&D and Marketing Managerial
personnel along with lawyers.   The methodology includes a Strategy Game
in which two corporations and two consulting firms deal with live IP
infringement and licensing issues that enables a higher quality of
learning on a wider canvas,

Now, I don't know whether to laugh or be afraid !!

Why the eff would this kind of thing be promoted here ? I call this spam.

BTW, speaking of IP, is the domain name of the OP's email ^monetizing^ in some manner the well know identity of list member of (dis)repute :)

cheers,
- steve

--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/