On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Yogesh Girikumar <yogeshg1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2010/12/16 Narendra Sisodiya <naren...@narendrasisodiya.com>
>
> > On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Girish Venkatachalam <
> > girishvenkatacha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Teamviewer
> > >

> > Please do not promote non-FOSS stuff here !!
>

> Why not? This is a LUG and not an FSUG! :) And to promote Linux, it's not
> all that bad to suggest proprietary s/w if there's no competent free
> software alternatives IMHO. If I'm wrong please correct me. If the reply is
> going to be long, we'll have it in a separate thread. :)

There is foss alternate for everything , it may be superior or poor..
LUG is just a name.. LUG is not for promoting Linux kernel.. Its not a
kernel mailing list.. We deal with Open Technology..
Yes, it is very bad idea for suggesting non-foss s/w.
Strongly bad idea. one should be banned for promoting such software.