---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: arunthe...@gmail.com <arunthe...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [ilugcbe] Press Release for TN Free Laptop in English
To: ilug...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<law...@thenilgiris.com>wrote:

> who gave you permission to use the LUG name?
>

> The issue has been discussed entirely on the mailing list and have been
working with inputs Mr. T. Shrinivasan, from the same. So I thought it is
going to be community effort of the LUG.

Shrinivasan hasn't raised an issue with LUG name so far. Even said in a mail
to ILUG-C mailing list he has been arranging a press conference.

I think it would be better include him in this regard and ask the input from
other LUG members, before deciding  that. I will remove the name as of now.

Done!

--
Regards
P.Arunmozhi