> > This is not the first time you are pointed out with
> *pointless*
> > replies like this, but you still keep doing it. Not
> sure if you
> > understand the purpose of the list.
>
> what is the purpose of this list? To encourage windows
> servers in
> cybercafes?

Respected old Kenneth,

I should laugh out loud that you are trying to divert the issue I am talking
about :D

The purpose of the list !!!??? it is to share our knowledge with others and
guide the newbies towards opensource, and *not* just replying with "yes" and
"no". It is to share *meaningful* ideas.

I still could not control my laughter in your intelligence in diverting the
issue towards your question "to encourage windows in cybercafes" :D

--Prabhu