On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 10:00 +0530, manoj kumar wrote:
> >On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
> <law...@thenilgiris.com>wrote:
>
> >  > before that analyse what is supposed to be wrong. This month,
> apart
> > from
> > > announcements etc, 14 questions were asked, of which 12 were
> answered.
> > > So what is the problem that you are attempting to solve?
> >

> The discussion here is about the questions  that were "unasked" .

we need a josiyer to answer them ;-) I have been flamed innumerable
times on many lists worldwide for asking dumb questions or not asking
questions properly - or people have been extremely rude even while
giving the correct answers, or hints. But I persist, because I *need*
the answers, and, after all, I am not paying these guys. There was this
guy on IRC - insulted every one with pretty vulgar language, but had all
the answers. I met several deadlines because of him. If people do not
ask questions because they are scared, then they do not really *need*
the answers. Here is a thread where I *needed* the answer - you can see
what I went through. But I got the answer.

http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/bc47e17b51cfc478/5f991b8823c4dcb5?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=russell%2Blawgon#5f991b8823c4dcb5

our list is user-friendly - we need to make some of our users
list-friendly.

--
regards
KG