hi,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 11:09 AM, kenneth gonsalves
<law...@thenilgiris.com>wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 10:10 +0530, 0 wrote:
> > > Baskar, you should perhaps collate all the colleges you've set up
> > labs
> > > into a list and do a weekly announcement or something? Just
> > wondering,
> > > as I'm seeing a lot of these mails lately, and don't see a reason
> > for
> > > them to be separate announcements.

IMO, foss lab server at engineering college level is not  a right tool,
I believe teaching students on the installation process gives greater
understanding on various aspects of the trade.
Personally, I felt fosslab server announcement  is more of a noise and I
marked fosslab server poster under my spam tab.

regards,

Thyagarajan Shanmugham