> I need an "used Tablet Computer" [ low cost ] to give it my daughter [ 4th
> std ]
> So, From Andriod to Linux to gcc

As computers are just huge state machines I think it is better to
teach your kid mathematics. Teaching mathematics conceptually let your
kid think or rather visualise mathematically will make her take up any
challenge (be it to related to science, economics / finance, biology,
computing or any field found or yet to be found) and shine in that.

Even better would be teach helping tendency, humanity, showing
kindness towards all creatures, righteousness and other values. These
ideals will make your kid shine more than learning mathematics.

PS: I like mathematics and this may look biased but still learning
mathematics makes a huge difference.

Regards,
PrasannaKumar.