On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Shrinivasan T <tshriniva...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I dont mean that people dont like your posts.
>
> They just wanted the posts to come without the string "on bahalf of
> ilugc" as none of the ilugc members know how you contact the colleges
> and organize the events.
>
> You can directly say as "on bahalf of linuxpert.in" too. No harm in this.

Let us later decide which tagline to use, 'on behalf of ILUG-C', or 'on
behalf of LinuXpert Systems'.

I wish that, our community members understand that I am doing my activities
in the true spirit of FOSS *as a member of this community* not as a *CEO of
my company* promoting my business.

Ok. I Will continue to post without any tags in future.

S. Baskar