    Jim> Hi folks!  I have a terrible situation. I have my email
    Jim> server set up through Palcomonline. Since the last two days i
    Jim> have been trying to send messages to this list and they were
    Jim> returned due to palcom server being marked as a spam server!
    Jim> I have gone through the evidence at the spews.org.To make
    Jim> matters worse, it records that Mr. Raju of ilugd.org (email
    Jim> of [EMAIL PROTECTED] as recorded in the evidence)
    Jim> maintains this server, or is the contact person for
    Jim> this. This is rather depressing! :(

Palcom spams: correct.

I am listed as the contact or the maintainer of the domain or the
server: completely incorrect.

Please take the trouble to get your facts straight before making
public accusations.  I just happen to be the person who made the last
update to the IP block, nothing more and nothing less.

Here's the complete whois output:

[whois.geektools.com]
GeekTools Whois Proxy v5.0 Ready.
Checking access for 203.122.36.68... ok.
Final results obtained from whois.apnic.net.
Results:
% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% How to use this server        http://www.apnic.net/db/
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      203.86.96.0 - 203.86.127.255
netname:      PALCOM-IN
descr:        PALCOM
descr:        India
country:      IN
admin-c:      AP43-AP
tech-c:       AP43-AP
mnt-by:       APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:    MAINT-IN-PALCOM
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000426
status:       ALLOCATED PORTABLE
source:       APNIC

route:        203.86.96.0/19
descr:        Palcom Online India (PALCOM-IN block)
origin:       AS10106
notify:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mnt-by:       MAINT-IN-PALCOM
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000715
source:       APNIC

person:       Abhijat Paliwal
address:      PALCOM
address:      Paliwal Nagar
address:      G T Road
address:      Panipat
address:      Haryana 132103
address:      India
country:      IN
phone:        +91.1742.46036
fax-no:       +91.1742.37907
fax-no:       +91.1742.30422
e-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
nic-hdl:      AP43-AP
mnt-by:       MAINT-NEW
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000407
source:       APNIC

    Jim> So for now i must use our yahoo account for all purposes.

So don't host with known spammers.

- -- Raju
- --
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/