Dear Raj,
Sorry, and i apologize. I had no intention of accusing you. I am upset though, as i am
paying seperately for using SMTP services of Palcom and it was rather shoking to get
my mail back from ilugd stating that this server was blocked! After i went to their
site i found your name on it, and thought you were responsible for maintaining the
server! My apologies once again! Incidentally i my setting of my SMTP server require
that my users login to use SMTP and is not an open relay. S
Regards
Jim
p.s. it's a lot of money just to pay for SMTP services which used to be free at one
time!! so to change just after paying for renewal is difficult :)

Jim> Hi folks! I have a terrible situation. I have my email
Jim> server set up through Palcomonline. Since the last two days i
Jim> have been trying to send messages to this list and they were
Jim> returned due to palcom server being marked as a spam server!
Jim> I have gone through the evidence at the spews.org.To make
Jim> matters worse, it records that Mr. Raju of ilugd.org (email
Jim> of [EMAIL PROTECTED] as recorded in the evidence)
Jim> maintains this server, or is the contact person for
Jim> this. This is rather depressing! :(

Palcom spams: correct.

I am listed as the contact or the maintainer of the domain or the
server: completely incorrect.

Please take the trouble to get your facts straight before making
public accusations. I just happen to be the person who made the last
update to the IP block, nothing more and nothing less.

Here's the complete whois output:

[whois.geektools.com]
GeekTools Whois Proxy v5.0 Ready.
Checking access for 203.122.36.68... ok.
Final results obtained from whois.apnic.net.
Results:
% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% How to use this server http://www.apnic.net/db/
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum: 203.86.96.0 - 203.86.127.255
netname: PALCOM-IN
descr: PALCOM
descr: India
country: IN
admin-c: AP43-AP
tech-c: AP43-AP
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MAINT-IN-PALCOM
changed: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000426
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
source: APNIC

route: 203.86.96.0/19
descr: Palcom Online India (PALCOM-IN block)
origin: AS10106
notify: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-PALCOM
changed: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000715
source: APNIC

person: Abhijat Paliwal
address: PALCOM
address: Paliwal Nagar
address: G T Road
address: Panipat
address: Haryana 132103
address: India
country: IN
phone: +91.1742.46036
fax-no: +91.1742.37907
fax-no: +91.1742.30422
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
nic-hdl: AP43-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-NEW
changed: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000407
source: APNIC

Jim> So for now i must use our yahoo account for all purposes.

So don't host with known spammers.

- -- Raju
- --
Raj Mathur [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://kandalaya.org/
GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5 0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F
It is the mind that moves