Dear members,
               I am a Software developer,I am searching new jobs, please
help me, if any one can .
here is the resume ---
Personal Information
Name - KOUSHIK GHOSH.
Birth Date - 22nd December 1980.
Address - GHOSHGALI, CHINSURAH, PO- BURASHIBTALA,
Dist - HOOGHLY, Pin - 712105.
Phone Number - +91 033 2680-2073.
E-mail Address - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage - http://koushik.fateback.com/

Objective
To Work as software professional where I can utilize my academic skills
and experience.

Achievement
Participated in aarohan - a NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL FESTIVAL in 2003
organized by REC Durgapur and I won the THIRD PRIZE for the event I.T.
Quiz.

Contributer of an article on "Tuning your GNU/Linux Box" which was
approved by Free Software Foundation(FSF India) and put up in their
website as Technical resource.

Disclaimer

I generally design all my templated , but after joining the company i
rarely

Project Experience
1.A JPEG decoder Library for ARM (Advance RISC Machine) CPUs. The code
is capable to be compiled in both in ARMCC and VC++. The library is to
be utilized in the project of Picturetrail BREW solution. The
application is targeted at end-consumers of BREW-enabled mobile phones
within the United States who wish mobile access to their photo album, to
share their photo album with others, or access to other users' photo
albums.
2.A project of developing Winspy using Win32 APIs (Capturing  Mouse
movement,Windows Message and Event).
3.A project on Kernel Loadable Module and GNU/Linux Device Drivers. It
covers dynamically loadable kernel modules, primarily for device
drivers,and also for other components such as filesystems. And there is
brief explanation on Kernel Exploits.
4.A project for developing a JPEG library wrapper in VC++ for Image
manipulation, based on the JPEG Library (6b) published by the IJG Group
of Software's, under Tathya Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. (www.tathya.com). The
library is to be utilized as a commercial package. The library was
developed to be incorporated into customized FTP software for viewing of
jpeg files before uploading to account. This library was developed for
www.picturetrail.com.
5. Development of Web site Of Chinsurah Durga Puja 2002
(http://puja.fateback.com).
6. Official web site design of Asansol Engineering College.

Current Work Experience
Working at Tathya Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. as a software developer in field of
Digital Image Processing.

Brainbench Certifications
1.Network Technical Support.
2.Linux Administration (General).
3.Computer Technical Support.
4.Computer Fundamentals (Win 95/98).
5.Computer Fundamentals (Win XP).
6.MS Windows 95 Administration.
View More Details Or transcript ID number (4412422), and the Site URL is
www.brainbench.com

Operating Systems and Environments
Experience in UNIX & GNU/Linux.
Experience in Windows 95/98/2000.
Experience in Sun Solaris 8 (Sun 5.8 on SPARC - II).

Programming Languages
C Algorithm implementations, Unix System programing [ System Calls and
Subroutines using IPC,Socket (Raw,System V , Berkeley) & RPC ].Network
programings (TCP/IP) like server client programings,TCP/IP packet header
checker and  Device Driver ( In Unix and GNU/Linux platform).
C++ custom object oriented programming and VC++ Win32 API and MFC
applications .
JAVA ( JDK 1.2 ) Swing , Applet , Socket , RMI , CORBA and Programming
with JAVA IDL .
Unix & GNU/Linux Advance shell programming for sh, bash , csh , ksh
shell and awk.

Networking support and Configurations
Various type of firewall configuration (with ipchains and iptables).
Advance Security Optimizing with network sniffers ,IP-Masquerading ,TCP
wrappers [port scanners ,WTMP ,UTMP and SA ] .

Designing & Editing (with softwares)
Image editing with Adobe Photoshop 5.5 , Web designing with macromedia
Dreamweaver 3 and Fireworks 3.
Web site Of Chinsurah Durga Puja 2002.

systems configuration
Web servers using Apache.(Unix,GNU/Linux,& Windows 2000 Server).
DNS Server - BIND 8. (Unix, GNU/Linux) .
Squid Proxy Server - (Unix, GNU/Linux).
Postfix SMTP server (Unix, GNU/Linux).

Interests
Network Security, Hacking, Computer Virus and Open Source Development.

Seminar
Viral Infection In Computers.
( includes: Definition ,Classification,Creation tech,Coding , Protection
and Tips & Tricks )

Educational Qualification
Completed  4 - Year Degree Course [ Bachelor Of Engineering ] in
Computer Science and Engineering
from Asansol Engineering College [ The University of Burdwan ].
Percentage Of marks obtained :76 (Total Credit Point Average).

Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Completed from Hooghly Collegiate
School, Hooghly in 1999.
Percentage Of marks obtained :79.9

Madhyamik (10th Standard) Completed from Hooghly Collegiate School,
Hooghly in 1997
Percentage of marks obtained : 85.2

Reference:
Dr. M.K.Chakrobarty, H.O.D of Information Technology, Computer Science &
Engineering, BCA and MCA, Asansol Engineering College.
Contact no.0341-2253056.

Mr. N.K.Singh , Director, Asansol Engineering College ,
Contact no.0341- 2252108.

Declaration
I solemnly declare that the information given above are correct and true
to the   best of my knowledge and belief.

Koushik Ghosh

 ,           ,
 /             \
((__-^^-,-^^-__))
 `-_---' `---_-'
     \  `  /
      ): :(
      :o_o:
       "-"
GNU/Linux - Choice of the Freedom Lovers
Koushik Ghosh.
Chinsurah, Hooghly, India.
E - Mail ID  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Page http://koushik.fateback.com/