Hi Subodh,
1. You can mount ntfs partition - "mount -t ntfs
/dev/hd? /mnt/winxp"(give the values according to your
system, check the man pages in case of doubt.)You can
put this command in your /etc/fstab file so that the
partition is mounted at boot time.

2. Your Linux box may not be optimally configured
which may be the reason for it running slow. Check the
Linux configuration Howto document at tldp.org. Also
check "man hdparm" and optimize your harddisk access.

-- narsingh

--- # Subodh # <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi
!