Alas,
        I am leaving for US on a hastily arranged trip the next weekend !!
This is too ill-planned but such is the life in software services company
for customer asks you to be on-site at a week's notice.
        But a commitment is a commitment. Even if I will not be there, the
offer stand. I can ask the place to be available to you guys and snacks and
coffee / tea are still on the house. I will have somebody from my office to
be there to take care of things.
        Of course, now that I will not be physically there and am not so
enthusiastic and other venue suggestions are welcome.

With Warm Regards
Tarun Upadhyay

Induslogic Inc.
4th Floor, Picadilly House