EXCUSE ME! WTF?

I am sorry. but if you want to have a life and weekend making beef
stakes in the sun watching the rain. play with a pink ball at India gate
then go get it no one is stopping you.

You dont have to "subject" yourself to anything. Buzz off! man this is
the lamest excuse of the Admittedly very "young" century.

I think the meet is very well poised to be at 17 aug. If not you most
people make prior weekend plans for the month leaving out the third sunday
at-least, I do.

I think whoever wants to come can come and whoever wants to enjoy the
long weekend can do so too.

:-/

unless you have access to a loudspeaker, you are now silenced.