dhanraj sheth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dear M.B,
what is the OS in the PC having IP of 197.172.100.1
and clear my dout that what is the purpose of that pc
just internet sharer for the client and then what is
the the use of Sco server ? why Dont u use the Linux
OS to share internet with your clients and there u can
also troble-shoot your problem too .
thanks
Dhanraj sheth

Everything was made clear in my mail under reference. However, the IP of PC
197.172.100.2 is containing OS as Win98. I have purchased SCO in original and at that
time I did not here about linux OS. So now I can not switch over to  freely available
software like linux. After spending Rs.3.5 lacs on SCO how can I switchover to a
freely available software.

I just need a solution for my problem and not advise.

regards,

malkiat

MALKIAT S. BENIPAL