Sorry, it was not I, one of my fellow asked me for a solution for this and I gave him
the address of ILUGD. He further asked me that to put the question, he will have to
make the user ...... and it will take time so insisted me to give him my user name and
password to put his question.

I apologise if it hurts you. Hope you wud understand.

best regards,
malkiat

Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

MALKIAT S. BENIPAL