Dear all,

I have two servers with me.  One is running Unix SCO 5.5 server and another one is a
PC based, meant for providing internet connection sharing through dialup using samber
server to differnt PCs for net surfing and mail distribution purpose. The IP address
of SCO server is 100.0.0.1 and the IP address of PC server is 191.172.100.2.

Now, I have a client PC and I am connected to both these servers thr lan card. By
default I am connected to PC server for net surfing purpose. Now, if I wish to connect
to Unix SCO Server then in network neighbourhod (win.98) of client PC, I have to
change the address of my IP as 100.0.0.12 and reboot my PC. Now, I am able to connect
to my SCO server. Again, if I wish to connect that PC server I have to change my IP
address to that of PC one ie. 191.172.100.12.

Is there any other way through which I am relieved of the task of changing the IP
addresses of my client PC and restarting it again and again for switching over between
these two servers. For your information, I am using telnet (win98) to connect to Unix
SCO server.  pl. guide.

best regards,

malkiat

MALKIAT S. BENIPAL