No LL, You are widely off the mark. I sent the message
from my office Linux box. Incidentally I have got
Knoppix installed onto my harddisk both at home and
office. I came to like Debian after using all sorts of
Distro (RH, Mandrake, SuSE - you name it). And since I
could not lay my hands on a Debian set of CDs, Knoppix
came in handy.

Also I had checked for the running processes. The
problem, as I have mentioned in an earlier post, was
because somehow the permissions for the kppp got
changed.

-- narsingh

 --- LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On