Puneet,

A short cut to upgrade linux kernel would be to simply go to RH site and download the
laest kernel rpm. The command is as simple as installing any other rpm. I beleive
there are three kernel releases for rh 9.0.

However, before you do that, you need to know why are you upgrading . and upgrade only
if it is required.

regards,
alok sinha