Dear Friends

I am very new to Linux.I tried to install Red hat 9.0 on my
machine, the partioning was ok but during the install it
took very long to copy image to my hard drive

In the nest step a status bar was displaying the progress
of RPM transaction and it was going on at a smooth speed
and suddenly it came to abrup halt

Message was displayed that the Install exited abruptly and
there were some kill signal mentioned and some term signal
mentioned

can anyone of you experts guide me on this issue

Thanks
Yash