On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 15:23, GR Seshagiri wrote:
> Hello, Arindam Dey,
>
> This way i have done a week ago to unsubsribe. The confirmation also did
> not come as indicated. Now again i did it after ur answer. Let me see the
> outcome.
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply,
>
> -- seshagiri

Alternatively if you still do not get any reply which is quite unlikely...
you can send a mail with help in the subject line or the body of the mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] note the change in the mail address it is
not and i repeat NOT [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This will send you a detailed method of unsubscribing or changing your options
through e-mail and not through the web interface.

--
Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be filled
but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739