On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 21:39, Gaurav Jain wrote:
> From: "yogesh anand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [ilugd] configuring touchtel ADSL pppoe on redhat 8
>

> > Dear Members,
> >
> > I am using 256 kbps touchtel ADSL pppoe for internet
> > connectivity.I want to configure it on redhat linux
> > 8.0
> > .I searched the net and got roaring Penguin PPPoE
> > client for ADSL set up on linux.Can anyone help me to
> > configure it on Redhat 8.0
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Yogesh Anand
>

> :( does not work
> atleast touchtel guys are unable to help me

Touchtel guys are not even able to help themselves many time!!
Only xintric ADSL modem is supposed to work see
http://eciadsl.flashtux.org/

Although I have not had the success nor have spent time on it yet. Modem
is getting recognized but some tweaks need to be worked out.
--
Sudev Barar

Learning Linux