hmmm,
        I Have seen all three of viveks logos and to be honest
        I voted none of the above. I havent seen LL's logos.
        The site went down before I could reach them.

        So to be fair could LL's logos be given a place in the
        list. when the site is up.

--
all the things we keep inside,
are the things that really matter,