From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of ramesh chandra
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 2:22 PM
To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list
Subject: Re: [ilugd] what career opportunity for me

hanks for your kind response,
i have already registered in naukri.com, monsterindia.com,
jobsahead.com,
timesjobs.com, jobdb.com. and i periodically visit these sites but the
problem is everyone is seeking for experience person. and i have noone
who
guide me in this area, all my friends are java programmer, will you
suggest
me some specific field i have to concentrate on (Qt, KDE, Gtk, GNOME, X
Window, Linux networking, etc) currently i am working on Qt-KDE and
MySql.
ramesh