From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Rishabh Manocha
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 10:47 AM
To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Mentor Required

well i dont know about you...but i think that having a saperate station
is
much better than vmware..besides....do u really think it deserves
20k...just like do u really think XP deserves whatever it costs....they
just skyrocket their prices 'cause they know they do not have a
competing
product.besides i did not say you have to patch it...it was only a
personal opinion  of what i would do if i ever felt the need to install
vmware since i am seriously not the kinda guy who will shell out that
kind
of money for a peice of software(and i sincerely hope these mailing
lists
are not monitored...by people who would not take these comments
politely...:)).
Rishabh