Rishabh Manocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:well i did see that exim was installed with
debian but since that did not
work out of thebox either and since i had heard a lot about sendmail..i
thought that would be the way to go...however i am open to try any SMTP
server as long as it sends my mail..:)
so if you dont mind could you please tell me how to configure
qmail/exim/any other MTA.
thanks
Rishabh

--