--- Raj Shekhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can give an introduction to the GNU project, Free
> Software philosophy
> and Linux, if no one else volunteers. Should I mix
> in Linux on Desktop
> and a bash up of M$ too ?

 Okay, go ahead you can mix (or remix) Linux and Linux
desktops in introduction to GNU intro, but keep
everything limited to 15minutes.
 It will be really good if you can give an intro to
how a system is cracked. (You can have 25 minutes
then)

regards
VK

Ps: Waiting for Tarun to announce new schedule.

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...