--- LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> here is what i propose:
>
> 1) every ilug-d meet begins with a 15-minute
> introduction to gnulinux
> for newbies and even wannabies. each time, a new guy
> from our group
> delivers this presentation, in his or her own style
> and interpretation.

Okay guyz, LL has volunteerd to give introductory note
in this meet.
 Which topic LL ?? It will be great if you can give an
intro on security.
 Raj is now free to speak on GPG. I would strongly
suggest some one speak on GPG or atleast demonstrate
generation of a GPG key, and its verification.

regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...