On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 14:13, Rahul wrote:
> LINUX For You is ready to offer the venue again :-)
>
> Rahul Chopra

first of all, thanks so much rahul for the venue for the march issue.
worked out really well, and the facilities were excellent and much
appreciated.

and thanks for the repeat offer. we could use it again, unless other
people on the list wish to have the 'across the NCR region' idea.
somebody wants to host this time in gurgaon, faridabad, noida, patel
nagar, mukherjee nagar, mehrauli, vasantkunj, patpatganj, janakpuri...

we've got 50 square miles to cover, or is it more...

?
LL