--- Gaurav Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> a brainstorming session is required before the
> event.
> lets plan asap.
>
> also, i would suggest to use
> 1. standard linux distro with good mpi library (i am
> fond of lam) with
> network boot
> 2. a bootable cd with preconfigured settings
>
> but then i am not very sure how many machine
> volunteers bring will have
> network boot option?
> lets start making a small inventory for this.

  Certainly a brainstorming session is required, and
thats why i am asking all the volunteers to meet. We
have to have a meeting this weekend to get the ball
rolling. I belive delhi haat will be asuitable place
to meet and discuss the course of action. We can meet
this Saturday or sunday (you guyz choose it).
 As for the volunteers not having network boot option
i will recomend using cdrom boot instead of network
boot.

 Guyz hurry up and decide the time and day for the
meeting.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...