definitely...pine is the best mail program out there.Period.
Mutt is hell to configure(even understand) and the graphical mail readers
are even more worse.
The only problem with pine is that there is yet no GPG integration.As soon
as this becomes available(inherently) in pine...it will be the BEST mail
app ever...no matter what ts license says...;)
--Rishabh

--
Rishabh Manocha
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/rmanocha