On Monday 31 May 2004 11:39 am, Rahul Chopra wrote:

> I am sure others (ex: Edwin who was to talk to Purple Computers) are
> working on getting vendors who will be agreeable to the sale price of Rs 35
> for a single CD. I suggest that we wait for some time for their efforts to
> bear fruit, and then take a decision. Kits 'n' Spares is awlays there as a
> backup option. If we do not find another vendor, we can use their services.

Hey! Kits and spares bring back memories of school time when we used to
rummage around there looking for tiny transistors, resistors, prefabricated
pcbs etc. :) Good to hear that they can help us out.

In any case, I dont think we as ILUGD should be promoting a single vendor.
There should be multiple vendors listed on our pages - with each of them
giving their prices and terms of payments. Let the users chose which one
suits them best.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya
sandip (at) puroga.com

GPG: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3