1. Who posts to bazee at what frequency?
2. Who delivers the "product"?
3. Where from does one get CDs to sell them?
4. How is that better than ILUGD CD list?

Well, staying in Calcutta and with an extremely taxing job, I can't really coordinate with ilugd for this even though I would love to be of help to the community. Baazee is basically an online auction site and *almost* a total copy of ebay. Lots of shopkeepers and other ppl sell through baazee with a option which they provide called quick buy. Items under quick buy are not on auction and they can be bought by directly from the seller by paying the requested price.
The seller can post the number of items he wants to put on sale and also the time for which the auction will stay open. Once closed the item can again be posted. It does'nt take too much time to do that.
Its better than the CD mailing list cause the net in general seems to have a wider audience and reach. Say, as a resident of bangalore, I would not really be inclined to join a mailing list by ilugd. Though, I know many people do join many mailing lists at a time, like I am subscribed to lists from 10 cities right now. But baazee.com, IMO, would cater to broader audience. I know RHCEs who don't have a clue what mailing lists are ? But they do know about baazee.com.

I think we are trying to solve a different problem here.
Efficient duplication and distribution of CDs.
That involves a LUG member to just provide the master CDs and let the CD
distributer handle the rest including duplication(which B T W involves
significant time and effort)

Yes, I think rather than the distribution, the actual task of CD replication and collection from various sources is the main task and this is what should be taken care of first. I would suggest, that this be done in the monthly meetings. We can make a list and the number of CDs that would be sold out in a particular month and ask volunteers to bring in 3-4 copies of the distros which they can burn and bring from their own copies and then next month distribute the money again to the members whose items have been sold on baazee. I hope I was able to make myself clear :)
Basically, this way the users get their money for duplicating the CDs and ilugd gets a name for distributing those CDs in the first place.

HTH
Sharninder