Linux Lingam wrote:
> so, i have decided to postpone this to
> august, or september, or october, or november, or dec, or jan, or feb,
> or march... [grin]
> until it happens the right way.
Oh!!! thanks for informing the list. We grateful to you LL ji that you found
time from your busy schedule to apprise your fellow list members.
We are infact highly obliged to have you amongst us to share your wisdom.
We also appreciate your insistence on doing it the right way.
I wish to remind you that you volunteered to do it some 4 months ago just
after Linux Asia. We would have appreciated a bit more if you had informed
the list of your decision earlier this month.

> 'sound and even music-authoring in gnulinux' by VIVEK KHURANA.
> [all right everyone, a big hand for vivek.]
Not until Vivek ji is himself keen on it.
LL ji perhaps Vivek ji also keeping busy, I suspect there are others on the
list who also keep busy (and not just you).
+1. My Vote for a themeless and speakerless meet.
Infact I am looking forward to it.
We have a lot of things on agenda this meeting...
1. How does ILUGD work ? Get answered by old as in experienced ILUGDites?
2. More discussion on societification ?
3. Distro Shootout?
4. CD distribution Infrastructure update if the participants are present?
5. Newbie questions and answers on OpenOffice Tricks, Email Clients?
6. General Process for Installation Configuration of services?
7. Usual Free Software vs Proprietary Software discussion ?
8. Voting on any issues of importance ?

The venue is eSys.
Raj Shekhar has volunteered to be the overall coordinator of the meet.
So we shall soon see the formal meet announcement mail and event
announcement on the linux-delhi.org from Raj Shekhar.

-Tarun
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua